• Industrial performance at a real ‘value’ price point
• High reliability, rugged design, high duty cycle
• Best-in-class print speeds - 12ips
• Flat-head for compatibility with competitor estates
• Emulation technology for easy replacement of legacy systems (Z-Mode is installed)
• Printhead - expected lifetime of 50 km
• Green printing - Energy Star certified, carbon offset manufacture
• Network printer management tool - remote network management
• Free software tools
DIRECT THERMAL PERFROMANCE
Ideally suited to direct thermal printing applications, lowering the cost of ownership over the life of the printer, with no reduction in performance or quality.
Flexible and scalable with a multitude of options, to create the printer to suit your environment. Compatible with the B-EX4T2 series.
Flat head technology, left aligned media and emulation capabilities ensure the B-EX4D2 is ideally suited to quick and easy replacement of legacy competitor estates.
EASY OF MAINTENANCE
Easy service and maintenance, with snap-in printheads (expected lifetime of 50 km) and field upgradeable options, further lowering the cost of ownership.
PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT
Green credentials include the coveted Energy Star programme and a solvent-free ribbon, as well as delivering ‘Carbon Zero’ printing. All this, combined with the lowest power consumption in the marketplace***.
Ideally suited to transportation, logistics and warehousing, retailsupply chain, healthcare and pharmaceutical applications -shipping/receipt labels; product labels; warehouse labels; picking labels, carton labels, labelling for fresh products at retail food stores, supermarkets, etc.
|Dimensions||310(H) x 278(W) x 460(D) mm|
|Interface||USB 2.0, Ethernet|
|Optional Interface||Wireless LAN, parallel, serial, expansion I/O, RTC & USB host|
|Print Width||104 mm (4.09")|
|Max. Print Speed||12 ips (304 mm/sec)|
|Font||Bitmap and outline|
|Barcode||Includes GS1 DataBar (RSS) compatibles|
|Paper Width||114 mm|
|Paper Roll||200 mm (7.9")|
|Cutter, peel off & internal rewinder|