Chrome OS native scan
Network scanning from Chrome OS supporting Mopria eSCL.
For details, please refer to the following page.>>
For Toshiba MFPs which support Mopria eSCL, please refer to TOSHIBA Printing Devices for Chrome OS native scan.
Simple operating procedures
- (1) Click the time displayed at the lower right corner.
- (2) Select the gear icon.
- (3) Select the "Advanced" from the side bar.
- (4) Select the "Print and scan".
- (5) Select the "Scan".
- (6) Wait until scanners are found.
- (7) Select the applicable scanner, edit the scanning settings, and click the "Scan" button.
- (8) Wait until the scanning is complete.
- (9) Scanning is successfully complete.