Chrome OS native print
Network printing from Chrome OS supporting Common UNIX Printing Systems (CUPS).
For details, please refer to the following page.>>
CUPS can be configured through Chrome OS management console.
CUPS enables printing on network printers with Internet Printing Protocol (IPP).
Simple operating procedures
- (1) Open Settings on your Chromebook.
- (2) Open "Advanced".
- (3) Click "Printer"
- (4) Select a printer to print to.(You may have to wait about two minutes for the printer to show up.)
- (5) Open the file you want to print on your Chromebook and select "Print".
- (6) Select "More..." in " Destination" in the settings
- (7) Select the printer you added in step 4
- (8) Set the print settings and click the "Print" button.
※Procedures (1)-(4) are only required for the first time for each printer.
- Please refer to Chromebook support page for operating and setting procedures on Chromebook.
- Authentication printing function is not supported.